Just a little behind. I feel like because I'm so far behind this blog is becoming a travelog instead of a way to keep track of our actual lives. So I'm going to do way more posts than anyone will be interested in (except my mom) to catch up. Also, I'm completely out of storage space in Picasa. Does anyone know a way around that besides deleting photos or purchasing more storage? $2.49/month doesn't seem like much, but over a lifetime it will definitely add up. In order to post today I deleted duplicate photos, so if anyone is looking through old stuff and sees a missing photo let me know.
Okay, so now to what you're here for. Pardon the blurry photos. The main drawback to the iPhone camera (for me) is that the lens gets dirty too easily.
 |
| We buy a lot of soda in this house. Terrible, I know. But when we get home from the store Josh always organizes them in strange ways. He'll line them up (as you see), he'll try to stack them, push them against the cupboards, etc. Pretty funny. |
 |
| Grandma Lala bought Macy a tea set while she was here and Macy loves to play tea party. |
 |
| Josh loves cheesecake. Or any cake. |
 |
| And Macy loves umbrellas. |
 |
| I saw these Nutella cupcakes on Pinterest and had to try them. They are delicious but a little too much work (and too expensive—a whole Ferrero Rocher in the center and half on top!). This was my first attempt at Swiss Meringue Buttercream (my new favorite thing) and it wasn't quite right, but still delicious. |
 |
| Greg is a better dad than I am a mom and pulled out the pool for the kids. Macy loves it; Josh hates it. Which is weird; he loves to take baths. Maybe it's too cold? Aren't they cute? :) |
 |
| Sunglasses, sunglasses, sunglasses. Macy has three pairs (all of which are missing or broken as I type this). If she doesn't have them and it's "too bright" outside she closes her eyes and makes me lead her around. |
 |
| Josh mostly just likes to eat his. |
 |
| 1 o'clock church is tough on Josh (and us). On this Sunday he fell asleep on the way home, still clutching a graham cracker. |
 |
| We finally moved the gate from the stairs to the kitchen. Now I can do the dishes in peace and their toys don't get spread into the dining room and kitchen. And it's a fun climbing toy. I'm guessing that he wanted the shopping cart. |
So that's May! On to June.
No comments:
Post a Comment