Wednesday, December 28, 2011

O, Christmas Tree

We went to Georgia to spend Thanksgiving with Greg's family. We decided to decorate our tree before we left so it would be up when we got back. So here are lots of pictures.






We've been having lots of fun with Hipstamatic. This one makes our flooring look way prettier than it is.




I loved having the tree up, but I'm so glad we get to take it down now. Both Josh and Macy greatly enjoyed playing with the ornaments and the bottom of the tree has been bare all month.

I'm a slacker and didn't take any pictures of our trip! It was a tough one; Macy got sick and it took us about 12 hours to get there (it's usually eight or nine). Then she got sick again while we were there, so we had to delay our trip back. And then Greg was sick.

But we still had lots of fun. I went Black Friday shopping (with my sisters-in-law) for the first time and actually loved it! I got some amazing deals and we had a great time in spite of the crowds and lines.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I love Hipstamatic!