Yep, I call him Josher. And Joshy. Enough that Macy sometimes calls him "Shosha" as well as "Shosh." (I also occasionally call him Josherooni, and Greg mocks me.)
I guess the biggest news around here lately is that Josh is walking. Everywhere. He started about a month ago and his skills have greatly improved since then. I haven't been able to get any good video of this new feat because he gets excited and falls down when he sees the camera. So here's a long video with very little walking but lots of Josh being cute.
And here is Josh in his favorite place. This boy loves to eat. And you get to hear Macy and me have a very common conversation: I ask her to do something and she says no.
Macy is funny about her movies. She'll go through a few days where she just wants to watch one movie over and over. The Incredibles lasted at least a week, maybe two. It's definitely Josh's favorite. He camps out in front of the television and watches for minutes at a time (a crazy amount of time considering his usual attention span).
In true Tate fashion, he always has his tongue sticking out.
He is now 11 months old and I can't believe it! He has four teeth, the two bottom middle ones and the top middle left one and the one left of that. (Weird, I know. His smile was really goofy for a while.)
No comments:
Post a Comment