Here's some of what you've missed the last two weeks.
I now insist on eating my cereal with a spoon. Mommy still won't let me have milk though. So sometimes I dump my cereal into her bowl when she's done and steal her leftover milk (cause she always gets too much).
I've been feeding myself a lot more—even the messy stuff like spaghetti-o's.
This is my latest favorite lounging ritual—my blanket over the couch pillows (the striped side of the blanket has to be facing up).
I chased mom around the kitchen today. She's still not sure what I was doing.
I'm talking more and more and sometimes my words even sound like English.
I love you and miss you bunches!
Love, Macy
3 comments:
Megan, I thought this post was super cute! I'm glad that Macy already knows how to write letters to Greg when he's away. I'm back in NC now and am excited to see you guys sometime soon. :-)
You have a nice voice Megan. I wish my voice sounded as good on recordings.
so sweet! love your little fam
Post a Comment