Thursday, July 8, 2010

Petting Zoo & Georgia

You know, there's really not a lot going on here. Greg's still working, Macy's still cute, and I'm still pregnant. But I'll "update" you anyway.

First of all, Macy can now say "baby" and "bubbles." She has also started calling me "Ma!" mostly when she's trying to get my attention. She yells it over and over.












There's construction going on all around us. Macy is pretty fascinated by the very little you can see out our front windows (there's a fence that blocks our view).

Macy has found a television show she loves: "Blue's Clues." She loves the crazy singing and dancing that goes on, and she really loves puppies, so it's a great combination.

She has also discovered sidewalk chalk. Mostly she just makes almost invisible marks on the sidewalk. But she still likes it.

Our ward is pretty cool. (Greg was just called as ward clerk, by the way.) There are a couple of women who decided to have organized, weekly playgroup and that while the kids are out of school for the summer we should do more than just go to the park once a week. So we go do stuff around the great state of NC.

Two weeks ago (yeah, I'm behind) we went to a farm. Macy refused to ride on the miniature horse, but she loved feeding the donkeys. Note that she a) yells, "hey!" repeatedly to get their attention, b) shakes the bread at them, and c) always holds the bread just out of reach.





Macy still loves to dance; here's a sampling of her car seat antics.



We went to Georgia for the 4th of July weekend and had a great time. As usual, I have no pictures. Why is it that I take pictures when we're at home but never when we go places? She loved the fireworks (the big ones, I mean; we didn't do our own). She stared with her mouth wide open and yelled "WOW!" every few seconds.

The pregnancy is still going well. I'm officially in my third trimester and start going to the doctor every two weeks now.

That's about it. I think I'm going to sleep now.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I miss you and macy!! I need to make a weekend trip to come see you this month. I'll call you ;)