Here's Macy's latest dress. I love her little dresses. I've also been working on hairstyles lately. Macy's hair is long enough that I could easily pull it all back, but it seems like blasphemy to hide her little ringlets in a ponytail. So here she is with a little side ponytail.
And today we tried half-up.
And she needed a picture with me because she loves the camera.
Yesterday the nesting instincts kicked in with full force. I made my list of everything we need to buy, made an accurate scale layout of Macy's future room (she's moving to the "big-girl room" after the baby is born), and then Greg helped me go through all of Macy's baby clothes in search of unisex items.
I was also looking at old baby pictures again and getting all nostalgic and excited to have a little roly-poly baby again.
3 comments:
I like the side pony tail. what about low pigtails? I think she'd look pretty cute in that! Also, that shirt she was wearing in the picts with the half back look...is it a dress and does it have watermelon pockets? If so, Lily has the same outfit! If they were together, we could have them pose in matching outfits and get their picture taken. I don't know why we would do that, but we could.
It is a dress with watermelon pockets. And I like the picture idea. (And I'm trying to work up to pigtails. She's still pretty uncooperative about hair time.)
I sware I comment on these posts like moments after you post them...yes, I'm stalking your blog ;) You are such a good mommy
Post a Comment