. . . and that biter biscuits make her happy . . .
She also learned how to lounge while she eats . . .
. . . and how to throw a little manipulation in when she cries.
She also learned how to climb. On everything. One morning I went to get her, and there she was, kneeling, looking at me through the bars of her crib. Not long after that, she learned how to climb to standing and this is what I now find every time I get her from her crib (she looks like she's crying, but it's actually her I-just-woke-up and I'm-so-happy-to-see-you, but whoa-that's-bright face).
And here she is on the coffee table. She's got the couches mastered too.
She's eating a lot of new foods too. Here's her first experience with Cheerios. She's also had (and loves) macaroni and cheese, yogurt, fresh peaches, french fries, mashed potatoes and gravy, and, of course, molten chocolate cake. (Notice also the reason sippy cups were invented.)
3 comments:
Wow she's growing up! Congrats you guys!
That eating/lounging picture sure reminds me of a infamous gypsy pose I remember her mother doing quite often.
She's getting so big! And she is such a perfect blend of you and Greg. I hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment