Greg was on TDY for my birthday, so we went out on a date before he left (he bought me a super cool cupcake cookbook—or is that bakebook?) and he surprised me and had flowers delivered.
 |
| I made myself some delicious snickerdoodle cupcakes with a recipe from my new cookbook. |
 |
| Grammy and Grampy also sent some flowers for me and Macy for our birthdays. |
 |
| Josh and I have so much fun together while Macy is at school. The first day we dropped her off Josh cried the whole way home, so I've tried to find ways to make it a fun time for him. On this particular day we went to Krispy Kreme for doughnuts. He broke a mug while we were there. |
 |
| The day before Macy's birthday we went to the park to ride the Kiwanis train. They loved it! |
No comments:
Post a Comment