Sunday, November 21, 2010

Whoops! I forgot Halloween.

What's wrong with three posts in one day?

I'm a little late with this. Sorry.

Here's our princess (Cinderella), pre-costume. I did her
hair up and it was really pretty, especially in the back.

At the ward Trunk-or-Treat.

And here's evidence that I tried to take pictures. Macy would not cooperate.
She wouldn't stand still, she wouldn't smile, she wouldn't stop eating the
still-wrapped Twix. She kept walking around the church parking lot holding
her hand out for candy whenever anyone approached her.

So here she is on Halloween night. Yep, on base they did trick-or-treating on Sunday, so we dressed her up but just stayed home to answer the door. She was so excited.

Here's a better hair-shot.

And here's the classic picture smile.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Beautiful hair! I feel bad for Lily because she's never going to be able to have sweet hairdos, cause I'm lousy at doing hair. I like the big pictures. What was Josh for Halloween? Have you adjusted to having to kids yet?