So many comments, where do I start! I so envy that little girl's hair, and that smile. Wow, that cake, amazing and I bet she was in love with it. I wish I could be there to watch her try to ride her tricycle. I'm mostly just sad that I couldn't be there for the big 2 because the big 1 was a blast. Can't wait to come visit you someday!
happy birthday, macy! i know i keep saying this, but seriously, your kids are so darling. and how did you do the cake? dallin is borderline obsessed with blue's clues (or "boo's poos", as he calls it)
2 comments:
So many comments, where do I start! I so envy that little girl's hair, and that smile. Wow, that cake, amazing and I bet she was in love with it. I wish I could be there to watch her try to ride her tricycle. I'm mostly just sad that I couldn't be there for the big 2 because the big 1 was a blast. Can't wait to come visit you someday!
happy birthday, macy! i know i keep saying this, but seriously, your kids are so darling. and how did you do the cake? dallin is borderline obsessed with blue's clues (or "boo's poos", as he calls it)
Post a Comment