Saturday, August 7, 2010

Private Blogs

To those on our "blogroll":

I never check private blogs. I check blogs faithfully, but I just see if the link color has changed in my blog list, indicating a new post. Maybe this is a dumb way to do it, but there you go. So I've created a separate list of private blogs in hopes that I'll remember to check them.

Having said that, if anyone is unhappy with the way their blog link shows up on my blog, please let me know and I'll change it or take it off or whatever you'd like.

Okay, that's all. Happy posting.

P.S. I don't know how I'll make it seven more weeks. This baby doesn't fit anymore. I do not remember being this uncomfortable with Macy, especially not this early. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey pal you are missing ours... badean.blogspot.com

Brian and Alyssa Dean