Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

First of all, I'm feeling a little lost this morning. It's 9:45 a.m. and Macy is still sleeping. The house is relatively clean. What am I supposed to do with myself? This is not the time of day I'm supposed to be alone.

Justin and Courtney (my cousin and his wife) came to visit us this weekend for Easter and to explore the great state of North Carolina a little. Courtney was nice enough to take new family and Macy pictures for us in a little old town that reminds me of Provo Center Street or 25th Street in Ogden. It was sort of on the coast and we went to a little beach for a while. The only pictures I have are on Greg's phone because we forgot our camera. And Greg's phone is with Greg.

But here's Macy at our house with their dog, Ruca. Macy loves "puppies." Her favorite thing was to give Ruca her treats.


(Side note: 10:00 and she's still asleep. That means I can't blame it on Macy if I watch "Big Cat Diary.")

Here she is with her little Easter basket.


That's it for this weekend. About a week ago we mounted our new TV on the wall, so Greg pulled out the stud finder. Here's Macy, copying her daddy (sorry it's dark and blurry).


Macy loves other animals as well as dogs, including stuffed animals. All of them say "woof, woof" (including the pigeons we saw on Saturday). We keep the stuffed animals (and her "babies") in her chair and she squeezed in the other day.


And here I am with my growing baby bump.


P.S. 11:00 and she's still sleeping. No, I'm not making this up. Yes, I made sure she's still breathing. I can't believe I have to watch "It's Me or the Dog" by myself.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

cute little baby bump! and macy you go girl, little sleeper!