Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Family Photos

Before we left Utah we got new pictures taken with my family. You can see new a beautiful new picture of Macy and a new family picture on Courtney's blog. The post with our pictures is here. The one of just the three of us is at the end of the post and Macy's is somewhere in the middle. Here is a great one of Carter.

When Macy and I went to Alabama to visit Greg we also spent some time in Georgia with Greg's family, so we all got together for family pictures. Here's one of the whole family and one of just the cousins (check out how happy Macy was in the latter).



2 comments:

Brad and Hailey said...

What great pictures! I love the family one of you three! So cute!

Carolyn said...

I love that second picture with all the grandkids. Macy crying and the kid lifting up his shirt are so true to life!