Greg started school on Tuesday and it makes me jealous. I want to be in school, I want to have to buy textbooks, and I want homework.
I'm going to New York next week and I'm WAY excited. I'm going with my mom, grandma, and sister (and two of my mom's cousins) and we will be spending ridiculous amounts of money but hopefully having a lot of fun in the process. It's my way of getting back at Greg for being in school without me.
Pregnancy is beginning to get a bit uncomfortable again. I never knew heartburn could be a constant condition like this. I also never knew it was possible to get charley horses in both calves on an almost nightly basis.
We got our crib and our changing table/dresser combo about a week ago. We assembled the changing table but realized that the crib won't fit through doors and since we'll possibly be moving out of the apartment before she moves out of our bedroom it was silly to put the thing together, take it apart, put it together again, take it apart, etc. So now we're buying a bassinet. Here's a picture of the changing table. Imagine it bigger with vertical slats and you'll get a pretty good idea of what the crib will look like when assembled. Or just look at our baby registry (babiesrus.com).
The "baby closet" is slowly filling up (a little too slowly for me) but we still have boatloads to buy before we'll be ready for this extremely expensive baby. We're way excited and so ready for her to be here.
3 comments:
I'm so glad you made a new post! I check sometimes, always resulting in disappointment. And hooray for baby stuff! And big tummies!
When should we sew?
That is one huge tummy. How much longer do you have? I am afraid you might pop!
Megan I swear I will get our pkg out soon we get mixed signals from other family if there going to send with us or if there just going to wait till you have Macy. So I will let you know so time next week if I am sending alone or will be a group pkg. Hope all is well and your keeping your feet up do you have a bedroom for the baby....
Post a Comment